veges/fruit water intake

Options
Hey guys:

I dont drink too much water. I mean not the adequate amount in the day, but what bout fruits and vege intake. I eat way over the recommended servings and their mainly water based. How do i take that in account? Just base it off the color of my pee?

Mike

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I believe that science says that we get about 1/3 of our water intake from the foods we consume. Clearly, that will not be taken into account on a calorie counter. That water count thing in the Diary is just a recommendation. Most people do not even realize that much of the water they consume if from what they eat, nor do they realize that the "water/liquids" you drink can not totally hydrate you. It's a combination of the two. Because the more you drink>>>the more you pee it OUT! It is a necessity to drink clear water in addition to your foods and other liquids.
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    If your urine is clear like a glass of water and has no odor then you're fine. The exception to this rule is when you wake first thing in the morning - morning urine is always a deeper yellow and stinky as a result of higher uric acids leaving the body.