29.6 lbs down...that's close enough to 30 right?

Options
2»

Replies

• bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job! Also, I love that orange sweater in the second pic, where is that from?
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

You look fantastic.Great work,you should be very proud.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Good for you. You look great .. thanks for the inspiration
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    What a difference. You look amazing. Keep it up, and you will be to your goal in no time.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Great job! Also, I love that orange sweater in the second pic, where is that from?

I actually got it off the 80% off rack at Kohls. Someone stole the belt off it =( but orange is my favorite color and it looked so great on me....I had to have it!!!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I actually got it off the 80% off rack at Kohls. Someone stole the belt off it =( but orange is my favorite color and it looked so great on me....I had to have it!!!

I love orange too! And it does look great on you, even more so now that I know it was 80% off! :wink:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

I love orange too! And it does look great on you, even more so now that I know it was 80% off! :wink:

Thank you =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!