100 tips

Options
Hi everyone! I have been blogging constantly, trying to add a tip per day that I have been on MFP. At the end of this week, I will have reached my 100th day, and thus will place my 100th tip.
You can take a look at my blog: www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/30tips to let me know which tip you think has been the most useful. Or if you have a new tip to suggest, feel free to do so as I will give you full credit for it, however you want me to do so.
Today I blogged my 34th tip, and I have lost 14 pounds since I started. I have met two goals out of two so far. (One on February 14th, the other, by March 20th) :)

Replies

• fabulousfebe
    Options
    WOW...will check it out! Thanks for the tips!! :flowerforyou:
  • 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    You´re welcome! :) Oh, and if you want the most basic tips, they´re posted in January, of course, when I started. I had to get more creative to think up the last ones.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done on the weight loss:smile:
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Will check it out when I get home!
  • 30tips
    Options
    Thanks, Missy!
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    youve kept this up all through your mission on here & we all owe you a big thanks for the time & effort you have put in to pass on ideas hints & tips to us .
    also a big welldone for your own personal victory for sheding those pounds .
    :flowerforyou:
  • 30tips
    Options
    Thanks, Milly! I hope you enjoy today´s blog; I figured you might appreciate an inspirational topic.