Vegatable Calsone

Options
I got this from a Weight Watchers meeting it is GREAT!

3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
3/4 cup haved and thinly sliced zucchini
1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup sliced green onion
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp dried basil
1 -10 ounce can refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup low fat mozzzrella cheese
1 egg white, beaten

Heat oven to 425 degrees. spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine mushrooms, zucchini, pepper and onions. Sprinkle with garlic salt and basil and mix well. Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet. Roll into a 14 inch square and cut into 4 pieces. Place 1/4 cup of cheese on each square and spread to with in 1/2 inch of the edge. Top each with 1/4 of vegatable mixture. Fold dough over in half and press edges with fork to seal. Brush each pastry with egg white. Cut 2 or 3 slits on top of each pastry to allow steam to escape. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or untill golden brown.

Serves 4
5 Points per serving

Calories 250
Total Fat 3.9
Fiber 1.3
Protein 13

Replies

• shortstack
    Options
    I got this from a Weight Watchers meeting it is GREAT!

3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
    3/4 cup haved and thinly sliced zucchini
    1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
    1/4 cup sliced green onion
    1/4 tsp garlic salt
    1/4 tsp dried basil
    1 -10 ounce can refrigerated pizza crust
    1 cup low fat mozzzrella cheese
    1 egg white, beaten

Heat oven to 425 degrees. spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine mushrooms, zucchini, pepper and onions. Sprinkle with garlic salt and basil and mix well. Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet. Roll into a 14 inch square and cut into 4 pieces. Place 1/4 cup of cheese on each square and spread to with in 1/2 inch of the edge. Top each with 1/4 of vegatable mixture. Fold dough over in half and press edges with fork to seal. Brush each pastry with egg white. Cut 2 or 3 slits on top of each pastry to allow steam to escape. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or untill golden brown.

Serves 4
    5 Points per serving

Calories 250
    Total Fat 3.9
    Fiber 1.3
    Protein 13
  • stephi92569
    Options
    That does sound good. I will have to make that for lunch one weekend. :happy: