Does anyone else crave candy? Confess here!

Options
13»

Replies

• LittleMissVintage
    Options
    Anything with peanut butter! I love peanut butter..... But I keep telling myself if I do well all the way up to Easter I can eat 2 servings of something with peanut butter in it. (my family still makes Easter baskets)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    deep fried oreos!
  • BTB806
    BTB806 Posts: 4
    Options
    Anything gummy - especially the Haribo brand Gummy Rattlesnakes and Fizzy Cola Gummies....
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Oh I love candy/ice cream/treats of all sorts, it's my favorite food group. When my friends and I get together to stay up late and eat bad-for-you food sometimes I like to say, "My mom isn't here so I get to stay up all night and eat candy for dinner!"

And then at the gym when I weigh myself I'm reminded that I'm 30 and probably shouldn't live on sugar:(
  • mrandolph112
    Options
    I am currently battling a Cadbury Egg addiction. Thank goodness they only come out once a year and maybe that is what makes them extra appealing. Can't wait till Easter is over and they pull them from the shelves for another year. Every time I eat one I am overcome with guilt because I am so close to my goal and don't want to throw away all my hard work. Help! lol!
  • ashandbensmom
    Options
    Haribo Gummy Bears. I could sit and eat a bag ( or 2) of those in 10 minutes. This time of year it's those Damn PEEPS!!! Now I realize that both of my options are fat free, but I don't think that matters when you eat a case!!! :)
  • rwillard78
    Options
    Man! That is my true addiction!!! starbursts, mentos, skittles, gummies...uggh.
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I :heart: candy. Skittles, Starbursts, Red Vine, Reese's, Mounds, any kind of M&M except plain, Jr. Mints, Hot Tamales, sour gummies- just to name of few...
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Kit Kats and Reeses!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I do love a Three Musketeers Bar.....or three.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I miss my peanut butter M&M's. :frown:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I eat Twizzlers ..... almost everyday check my diet logs and im still losing
  • TheBeautyofWellness
    Options
    Yes! I love CANDY! If I stay away from it for a while, once I have it, it tastes REAL sweet and I'm a little turned off by it. But when I have it a little bit at a time, it becomes a tease, then I want more of it! I have to control my sugar cravings by having sugar-free gum or fruit instead and by sticking to my word and saying NO.
  • katgriff1215
    Options
    malted milk ball's robin egg's they are so addicting.
  • lilttriana
    Options
    The Hershey chocolate eggs are my absolute fave at Easter time. I have already seen them about 10 times but haven't bought any yet. I crave them at 2 in the morning. Hopefully I can keep passing them by.. : ' )
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i crave salty snacks a lot like peanuts.

always craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    The Jelly Belly aisle at Target
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i LOVE cadburry cream eggs...my fave...good thing their only out for a little bit each year!
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Why don't they sell more kinds of Cadbury candy bars in the U.S.? There are so many great ones in the UK... vending machines full of Cadbury... **swoon** Actually, maybe it's better that they don't sell them here.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    :) Guilty! Reese's peanut butter eggs are the best at Easter time. Butterfinger, almond snickers, almond joy. Guess I like the candy bars. Also... starburst jelly beans and twizzlers. And other gummies. :)