Close to goal? What keeps you pushing at 100%

Options
So I am pretty comfortable with the way I look right now (though more toning is needed on the lower half). I push pretty darn hard 6 days a wk and Im kinda getting tired. Part of me wants to gogogogogoGOGOGOOGOGO! and keep going but whats it all for. I could be healthy with ALOT less effort. Just trying to see what keeps all of you close to goal going.

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am down to last 10 lbs and friends and relatives are starting to say stop already. I personally need to get that last 10 off, so I know a bit about how you are feeling. Lets not give in!!!!!
  • GeminiStayFresh
    Options
    Well if you are happy where you are and with your size, and you're healthy, what's to say your goal isn't already met? I think if your BMI is healthy and you feel good, then perhaps you are already there. Maybe with the muscle you have gained and all, you need to lose less pounds than you originally thought. It's your body, so do what you feel is best. If you're tired, take a rest, maybe you can chill out for a month or so and see if you still want to lose the last five :) Good luck! and great job! :flowerforyou:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I have to admit. Sometimes I have to take a step back to see that I'm not neglecting other, more important things. I can get out of hand with nutrition & working out. After all, I say I'm doing it for my health & well being and to enjoy being active with my kids. If I'm neglecting my kids, I'm getting things out of order.

That's actually one reason it was much easier for me to stay in great shape before marriage & kids, cuz it was all about me. :laugh:
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have to admit. Sometimes I have to take a step back to see that I'm not neglecting other, more important things. I can get out of hand with nutrition & working out. After all, I say I'm doing it for my health & well being and to enjoy being active with my kids. If I'm neglecting my kids, I'm getting things out of order.

That's actually one reason it was much easier for me to stay in great shape before marriage & kids, cuz it was all about me. :laugh:

Hahahaha yea nothing really outta order here just wondering how long I can go full throttle. There's always more! Isn't there?!