New here

Options
Hi all. I'm new here! I found this while searching for exercise apps on my cell. I desperately want to lose weight and I'd love motivation :)

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will find lot's of inspiring stories here to help motivate you, as well as some great posts with tips to help you achieve your goals.

Good luck and I hope to read about your success here soon.
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You've got this girly! I LOVE this site! If you came for motivation and encouragement - you've got that here!! Good luck!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome , you came to the right place. You will gets lots of motivation here.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for info and motivation in losing weight! I started with the phone app but now I use the online version which syncs with the app. I use the App at work to keep track of what I eat and especially my water.
    Add me as a friend if you would like! I'll be glad to help in the motivation department! I have been here 8 weeks total and have lost 32lbs with healthy eating and lots of exercise.

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hairspray74
    Options
    Hi and welcome, you'll love it here, you or anyone can add me!!! I also found this site through my phone!!!