New to the site

Options
Hi everyone! I'm joined the site about 2 weeks ago and am just starting to get familiar with the site. I'm hoping to use this site and the people on it as a motivator to lose the weight that I need to lose. I have about 20 pounds to lose and hopefully by the time swimsuit season rolls around. I've tried just about every diet out there so I'm hoping to get better results with MFP.

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck on your journey!
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE mfp! It's such a great motivator and the people on here are so encouraging! You've got this girly!! Friend me if you'd like :) Good luck hun!
  • cberchiolly
    cberchiolly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • cberchiolly
    cberchiolly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. Still learning how to use this site. Hoping to lose about 15 pounds. The calorie counter is great. I didn't realize my calorie intake was so high. Still having some trouble staying within my quota. Any suggestion?
  • hairspray74
    Options
    Hi and welcome, you'll love it here, you or anyone can add me!!! if your having trouble stayin in your calorie limits don't worry your not alone! try adding fresh fruits and veggies as a filler! good luck!