Aussie girl

Options
Hi all, just fiound the site and signed up. I am a 28 year old new mother (6 week old). i was overweight before falling pregnant and now would like to lose 30 - 35 kg. I have set my self a 30 by 30 goal which is to loose 30kg by my 30th birthday which is July next year. That equates to 500grams per week which i think is more than doable if i set my mind to it and keep on track!!

Replies

• malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome and good luck.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    First of all congratulations on the birth of your baby.
    Welcome to MFP your goal seems very doable and I want to wish you good luck.

Stay strong and you will accomplish that no problem.
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a kiwi, nice to have more Southern Hemisphere people here. Good luck for reaching your goal, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You found a great place full of great people :) Good luck!!
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:

Ive been here a little over a month and the site is highly addictive!!! I never use FB anymore, make lots of freinds for encouragement read lots of posts look at your friends diaries for ideas, and stay possitive thats about it for now. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • yummymummy2b
    yummymummy2b Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow that was quick thanks! so often you make posts into the nether nether and they are never viewed or commented on. Feeling very motivated now! Thanks!!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! This is THE place for motivation and encouragement! Be sure to check out all the message boards as they are filled with success stories and motivational messages!!
    Add me as a friend if you would like!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a fellow Aussie - there are quite a few of us on here. You can so do this, and using this site will help you so much. The people are fantastic and if you become active in some of the challenges it is very motivating to stay on track.
    Good luck and I will send you a friend request :)

Amanda
  • yummymummy2b
    yummymummy2b Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks.... good to have a fellow Aussie - working in pounds is getting me confused :) how do i accept / see friend requests???
  • ollyollyolly
    ollyollyolly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome from another aussie and newby! Feel free to add me ;-)
  • Amberama
    Amberama Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! I'm up here in Brisbane, 29 and am getting married next year so have a similar goal for my 30th in february - looking to lose about 15kg!

Feel free to add me aussies (and anyone else!), we can do this!