Walking/diet buddy needed in worcester area in MASS

Superdupermom
Superdupermom Posts: 149
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello I am in MA and I walk with my puppy and my 5 yr old daughter, but it would be nice to make a friend and walk with them and maybe their kids or dogs! so please message me or reply on here! Also be nice to meet some people near me to hang out and play the wii or eat salad lol just figured I would try to see if anyone is looking for a diet buddy! thanks!

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    I am close to there but dont have time for a full on walk all the time. But, I love my MA friends on here so ill send you a request!!!
  • I am close to there but dont have time for a full on walk all the time. But, I love my MA friends on here so ill send you a request!!!
    k great :)
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    I used to live in Grafton, MA but moved to NY 2 years ago. I can cheer you on in spirit!! And on MFP!
  • I used to live in Grafton, MA but moved to NY 2 years ago. I can cheer you on in spirit!! And on MFP!
    Thanks! friend me! :)
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site is dedicated to connecting locals who share a passion for healthy lifestyles and activities of all kinds. Pretty sure you can find a local walking & diet buddy there.
  • Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site is dedicated to connecting locals who share a passion for healthy lifestyles and activities of all kinds. Pretty sure you can find a local walking & diet buddy there.
    ok thanks for the info! I got my hubby but it would be nice to have someone else too ^_^
This discussion has been closed.