Any Andoid owners use Noom?

Options
I just downloaded the app today and to be honest, it kind of confuses me and I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts. While I DO like that I get a "grade" on my quality of food choices, I feel like journalling my food is pretty vague. I am a big user of CardioTrainer and I love that it's integrated with Noom... what do you guys think?

Replies

• thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded this after seeing your post and I agree journaling is very vague. It's also off with calories more than I like. I just put my day in and it says I'm at 2175 calories. Mfp says 1811. i also think its a little hard to determine which category some stuff fits under without studying the label (ie sugar has to be between these percentages). But I really do like the grading idea. I think I might keep it a little longer just for that and see if I start to like it more. Thanks for mentioning it
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    I started with cardiotrainer and then found noom which has all 3 apps in one but Noom doesn't allow all the settings in cardiotrainer to work so I ended up deleting noom. It took some getting used to adding foods their way but it was usually pretty close calorie wise to what I had here in MFP. I did them side by side for a bit.
  • patrickd88
    patrickd88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the odd one out. I love Noom. I couldn't stay with MFP's tracking. It's so complex and I never go review later. With Noom, it's two clicks on the fly and the approximates are fine for me. I absolutely love the GPS feature of the exercising module. It's made working out much more fun. Love this app.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I use CardioTrainer. been using it long before Noom came along. tried it. was confused. got rid of it
  • milapagel
    Options
    I just got the pro and must admit the diary is crap. I love how MFP really logs what you eat, I don't go by how big or small something i am eating is. ...was the banana a half or whole ball...lol i will keep it for the month and see what happens. I use MY tracker to see how far I have walked or biked...so not sure this app was worth my 3 bucks.
  • tabbycat2482
    tabbycat2482 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started with Noom and I'm only on day three but so far I love it. I upgraded to pro last night and I love it even more now. I like the food logging. it seems easier to me than logging every tiny detail. it was too tedious before and I never stuck to it for very long.