Anybody out there?

Options
Hi! I'm a Christian mom of 6 & I'm 7 really difficult # away from my goal. The weight is really a side goal; my primary goal is to win a 33yr battle with sugar addiction. I want to be free from the cravings & strong enough to stay clean from specifically, candy. I had 6 wks clean followed by 1/2 bag of Skittles. That was 5 days ago & I'm determined to see this though!

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello Christian and Welcome to MFP

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, I'm also a mom to six with a sweet tooth. I've tamed it down by eating Clean but still allow myself a small portion of very dark chocolate each day. Hey, if I'm gonna stick with this the rest of my life I need to be realistic! Feel free to friend me!
  • stephstuff
    Options
    Hi Mary Sunshine!! I am a mother of 6 as well and I know excactly how it is to battle the sweet tooth!! I would give up a meal just for a piece of pie or some chocolate! I was reading your profile and I LOVE what you said about needing to rely on God instead of food/candy when your upset and that is TOTALLY me!! I have been turning to food for everything..when I am happy, sad, mad or depressed and I know I need to turn to the Lord because He is the only one who can bring TRUE comfort to me! I will pray He will give you strength to overcome your battle!!! You can do anything in HIM!!

Many Blessings,
    Stephanie :flowerforyou: