Whats your favorite salad dressing??

Options
What's your favorite HEALTHY salad dressing?? I'm always nervous to try a new dressing for fear that I will not like it then be stuck with a whole bottle and have wasted money. I currently use Annies Naturals ****ake mushroom. High on calories and fats but my hubby says they are the good fats... not sure if he is right. Looking for some variety or an alternative.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh ground pepper, & parmesan cheese.

If I'm feeling really festive, I'll sprinkle Feta cheese or goat cheese on top.
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    I prefer low-fat cottage cheese instead of dressing! Boost of protein and I think it tastes better!!!
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I like the annie's raspberry vinagrette. Fats are good just so you know. Fat doesn't make you fat, unused carbs and calories do ;) Just a tip.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegarette
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Those salad spritzers aren't half bad. Also, I love how ****aki mushroom got edited.
  • Rklane
    Rklane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Ken's Steakhouse Lite Poppyseed. It is 70 calories per serving. I tried the Panera Bread poppyseed, not good! Also, I'm eating the Paul Neuman's light honey mustard. Its pretty good, and less sugar then the poppyseed.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Good Seasons Fat Free Salad Dressing!!!!!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I like Ken's Steakhouse Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette. I believe it's sold in the little spray bottles, too, so you can really conserve on calories.

I like it best on romaine, blue cheese, grilled chicken breast strips and strawberries.
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette
    Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette
    Cardini's Caesar

None of them are skimpy on the fat, but I find I only need to use 1 tbsp.
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    salsa is good on salads too
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    I skip the dressing and use salsa or hot sauce or a little sea salt and pepper
  • maurilax
    maurilax Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    my gf makes a bottle of EVOO + lemon juice equal parts, with salt and pepper added. its great on anything
  • kpadilla411
    Options
    Mmmmmm
    Mango vinaigrette
    From trader joes. It simply delicious.
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have 2 favorites. I love the Zesty Italian Fat Free Dressing. And my mom just recently introduced me to another that I love even more then the that. It is called Maple grove farms of vermont sugar free vinaigrette dressing....it is SINFULLY DELICIOUS & low in carbs! :)
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I tend to replace salad dressing with salsa - my favorite being Newman's Black Bean - gives it a little kick, and adds that "wetness" without adding calories!
  • Deloge
    Deloge Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    fat free rasberry vinigerete! :) its amazing!
  • ohiomom2
    ohiomom2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Kens Steak House Raspberry
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Good ol' ranch is one of my favorites. Also, olive oil and basalmic. There is an awesome ginger salad dressing at a local sushi place that I wish I knew how to make because I love it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I like plan ol' lemon juice on my salads. You can really taste the vegatables that way.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Those salad spritzers aren't half bad. Also, I love how ****aki mushroom got edited.
    How hilarious!!!