Shoes.

First the good news. When I weighed in the AM I had lost another 2 lbs. Feeling great about that I decided that I would wear a fav outfit. Complete with shoes that match.
When I put them on, I noticed that they where a bit lose. Then when I started walking to the kitchen in them I noticed that my feet are slidding around in them, They are now a half size too big on me.
I work with a lot of health care people and asked if this was a normal happening, and it turns out that it is!
SO, when we are all buying new outfits because we have lost weight, we will also be needing new shoes! :love:
:flowerforyou:
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    First the good news. When I weighed in the AM I had lost another 2 lbs. Feeling great about that I decided that I would wear a fav outfit. Complete with shoes that match.
    When I put them on, I noticed that they where a bit lose. Then when I started walking to the kitchen in them I noticed that my feet are slidding around in them, They are now a half size too big on me.
    I work with a lot of health care people and asked if this was a normal happening, and it turns out that it is!
    SO, when we are all buying new outfits because we have lost weight, we will also be needing new shoes! :love:
    :flowerforyou:
    --Diann...
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK OUT BABY MOMMA IS GOIN SHOPPIN~!!:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    I thought that you would all like that news :wink:
    Meet you at the MALL!!!!!
    --Diann...