HAHAAHAHAHAHHA
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    :yawn:
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Everyone is shooting for a common goal, so its cool, but we're also learning from each other and the site is just a place to start a change in your lifestyle. everyone's body is different though, and if someone realizes that they don't need to eat the exercise calories, or they would prefer not to than it's up to them. They shouldn't badmouth MFP though, it isn't the site's fault. If you know enough about your caloric needs to adjust it yourself then so be it, but I think that the way the site has it set up allows people who are totally clueless about calorie counting an oppurtunity to start somewhere on a positive path.

Personally, I logged in according to what the site recommended for the beginning. Then I did my own research to adjust my calorie intake based on my exercise schedule. I'm still learning, but it's a process, and I love that the site allows users to express their opinions and concerns because I've read some valuable insight from others.

Bottom line, MFP shouldn't be badmouthed for giving people a place to start. =)

Well said!