a different kind of before/after

Options
13»

Replies

• katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is so so so awesome, you're a beautiful girl. Great job on the recovery!!!!!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for having the courage to post this. I hope that other people can use your story as inspiration! You look fabulous and healthy. I wish you continued success on your recovery journey!
  • Phornixx
    Phornixx Posts: 16
    Options
    YOu look great well done on getting up to a great healthy weight x
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    This is by far the bravest thread!!! We are so proud of you and goes to show that becoming healthy doesn't always mean weight loss, it means being healthy!! Congrats!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    High five for awesomeness! Glad to see a healthier you.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    You are such a beautiful inspiration for so many!! I'm so proud of how far you've come.

Way to take control of your life and be healthy!!! xo
  • bondi42
    bondi42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You should be proud... well done
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    thats great!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    This is by far the bravest thread!!! We are so proud of you and goes to show that becoming healthy doesn't always mean weight loss, it means being healthy!! Congrats!!

Very well said! Being healthy is what is the most imporant thing for all of us. It's so easy to lose sight of that and focus on the visible instead of the more important things...physical fitness, good nutrition, emotional health and well being.

I'm most proud of you that you can look at your photo at your lowest point and realize how much more healthy (and beautiful) you look now. Stick with it, and be proud of yourself for having the courage to work through this. You are AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    wtg! keep it up. you look great!
  • x0rosalie3x0
    x0rosalie3x0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    omg im following you, im glad you're proud, you should be, great job done.:glasses:
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are looking just amazing! :)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    OMG I am SO happy for you. Seriously!
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    This. Is. AWESOME. There is hope for people who having eating disorders, wether you eat too much or eat too little. Thanks for sharing!
  • ibiaboochie
    Options
    Congrats! I am in Indy as well...NE side. You're the first I've found since joining last month from the area. I am on the opposite end with 100+ to lose but it still involves the same efforts, fears, and challenges. Be strong and congrats on your new outlook on things!
  • NoPyForYou
    NoPyForYou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing and beautiful.
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    well done and keep on going
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!