Can you believe this girl? (Before and Current Pics)

Options

Replies

• jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Omg !!!!! U don't even look like the same person ...WTG !!!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Wow you're really cute. You were pretty before but the weight loss makes you look like a teenager.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    OMG! You have made my jaw drop! :noway:

Absolutley amazing! :bigsmile:

Congratulations, you should be so proud of your achievement :flowerforyou:
  • varnadoe75
    varnadoe75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG, You look great!! :):bigsmile:
  • toodleton
    toodleton Posts: 82
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You're a very beautiful young lady, before and after.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    dude, you don't even look like the same person. That is some inspiration right there. Good on you! What an acomplishment.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That's truly inspirational!! Even your other half seems happy with the results lol :)))
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look STUNNING! Wat a transformation! Great work!!!
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!

Seeing pictures like this DEFINITELY boosts my determination and makes me want to be the one posting pictures like this in the future :)

Well done you!!!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You do look like a different person, congrats! Your food diary is a great guide for others, thanks for sharing.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    WOW! Who is that girl? I don't recognize her...you must be looking at someone else's photos. :wink:

You look FANTASTIC girl! You should be SO PROUD! :drinker:
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    there is no way you weigh 160, you must be really tall! You are so skinny and look beautiful and glowing. But you were always gorgeous. Such a bright soul. TFS.
    44236 Posts: 28
    Options
    Great Job! Congratulations on your success!
  • CarolineVL
    Options
    Congrats! You look absolutely amazing - the hard work has really paid off! Thanks for the motivation...you have made me want to keep going.
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    i honestly had to do a double take and make sure it was the same person..... but im glad you didnt lose that beautiful smile!!!! that is an amazing transformation.... you should be soooo proud of what you accomplished. i know it must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication. thanks for sharing. you have truly inspired me!!! have a great day!!!!!!
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    i honestly had to do a double take and make sure it was the same person..... but im glad you didnt lose that beautiful smile!!!! that is an amazing transformation.... you should be soooo proud of what you accomplished. i know it must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication. thanks for sharing. you have truly inspired me!!! have a great day!!!!!!:smile:
  • tammi43
    tammi43 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! You look amazing!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations to YOU!!!!!!C! You are an inspiration to me! How did you do it?
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    WOW! Seriously inspirational! Thank you for sharing. It does give hope to those of us at the beginning of our journey. You must be very proud of your efforts. Way to go you! :happy:
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing jog...you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!