Can you believe this girl? (Before and Current Pics)

Options

Replies

• robinandamelia
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! :smile: You look AMAZING & dare I say, a lot younger, too! :wink: Keep up the good work!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    :happy: Girl - you look amazing!!! You must be so proud to accomplish so much!!! This gives me the extra boost I need to find myself under all this weight I had put on!!! I am slowly unlocking my inner princess, but you have found yours!!! Cheers :drinker: and great job!!!!!
  • dolphinjess7
    Options
    omg! you look AMAZING! that is totally inspiring! thanks for sharing your photos and your story with us :)
  • TheBeautyofWellness
    Options
    I AM SO IMPRESSED! AWESOME JOB!!!! SO INSPIRING! :)
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    OMG, you look so good!!!
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation! Congratulations!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    OH my GOD! You do not even look like the same person. To be honest, your before pictures you were very very pretty, but then the current pictures you are amazingly beautiful. As someone who has 100 pounds to lose you are the example I love seeing!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You don't even look like the same person. You were beautiful before and you're beautiful now, but wow! I can't believe it's you. What an amazing transformation! Congratulations on your hard work and diligence...it really paid off :-) You're an inspiration for us all!
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You should feel so proud of yourself! What an amazing accomplishment you have achieved! Congrats!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!!
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW. all i can say is WOW! what an amazing transformation, very inspiring. I'd love to know what all was done to lose so much, you look simply gorgeous:love:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • Amber_2005
    Amber_2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are beautiful!!!!
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    wow that is amazing! you look like a brand new person! keep it up! =)
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    The most amazing transformation that I have ever seen.You must be so proud and of course you are todays undoubted source of motivation for everyone on here today and probably for months to come.Absolutely amazing,Apart from that I am speechless and that doesnt happen very often....:smile:
  • parrislisa
    Options
    omg you look absolutely amazing a true testament to dedication and hard work I am inspired !
  • sweldud
    sweldud Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow....absolutly inspiring! you look amazing. you look like a whole different person...you look like you dont need to loose anymore weight...thanks for the pics..definatly motivates some of us. ;)
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. GOOD JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!