When to exercise?

Options
So, I've been putting in super long days, and I can't seem to find the energy to burn as many calories as I'd like to. Any suggestions for getting little calorie burners in during my busy days? :)

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Can u take a walk on your breaks. How about parking farther from your building, so you have to walk further. I used to do that when I worked at the call center for BofA and it was a long walk.
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    one of the offices that i work in, i have the opportunity to walk around while the phones are slow. could you fit something like that in?
  • dsdugan
    dsdugan Posts: 2
    Options
    I have found that when I have super busy days at work (my workload is usually cyclical), working out in the morning is best. I don't have to worry about feeling too tired after a long day at the office (and therefore more likely talk myself out of going to the gym). Also working out in the morning tends to boost my energy level throughout the day which helps me get through those long days in the office.
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Well, if you have stairs, running upstairs can burn some serious calories in a short amount of time, like 20 calories a minute! Don't just take the stairs, jog up them!