Funky Diet Mechanism...For you?

Options
I was thinking of a new question to throw out there...

If you could instantly make up and have a new diet tool to help you out, what would it be?

My item would be called the "Rump Jump." It would be a spring which can be inserted into a couch to thrust the cushion you using, into the air to jump start you to go workout. You can preset it to have a chime for a 5 minute warning, and just before it thrusts you 10 feet into the air, it gives a 10 second count down. One of my favorite features is that it is a relentless friend who will not stop springing if you gain more than 5 pounds at any given time. So obviously it will weigh your laptop, food, drinks, books and other items, so you will be encouraged to workout if you plan on using heavy items with the new "Rump Jump!"

I guess you can say I sort of need a push today for water aerobics at 8:30 AM. LOL My son is at a friend's house and my daughter usually sleeps in when the house is quiet. ::sigh::

I need a Rump Jump today!

WARNING:
Do not sit like this in the "Rump Jump" chair! BAHHHH!!!

spring-chair.jpg

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of a new question to throw out there...

If you could instantly make up and have a new diet tool to help you out, what would it be?

My item would be called the "Rump Jump." It would be a spring which can be inserted into a couch to thrust the cushion you using, into the air to jump start you to go workout. You can preset it to have a chime for a 5 minute warning, and just before it thrusts you 10 feet into the air, it gives a 10 second count down. One of my favorite features is that it is a relentless friend who will not stop springing if you gain more than 5 pounds at any given time. So obviously it will weigh your laptop, food, drinks, books and other items, so you will be encouraged to workout if you plan on using heavy items with the new "Rump Jump!"

I guess you can say I sort of need a push today for water aerobics at 8:30 AM. LOL My son is at a friend's house and my daughter usually sleeps in when the house is quiet. ::sigh::

I need a Rump Jump today!

WARNING:
    Do not sit like this in the "Rump Jump" chair! BAHHHH!!!

spring-chair.jpg
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! Sort of like an ejection seat from a fighter jet, only placed into the couch!!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    What a great idea! Sort of like an ejection seat from a fighter jet, only placed into the couch!!!!!

Exactly....I need one today!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Um, my mechanism today is thinking what I ate for dinner last night - I was a bad girl. THAT is motivating me today. :laugh:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a machine that I could step into that magically changes me into wearing my workout clothes and being at the gym.

It's just the getting there that's hard.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey Princess, when you get around to designing that, make a version for the bed. NO SNOOZE BUTTON allowed!!! I'll be first in line . . . ZZZzzzzzzzzz
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    OMG the "non partner disturbing" bed version would be so great. Oh I'd love that verses listening to my hubby's snooze button go off a million time. I HATE SNOOZE HITTING BUTTON PEOPLE!!! UGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that I am done with that...lol I am thinking about getting my hubby a new alarm clock for his birthday next month...I couldn't find it for Father's Day so I'm ordering it this time!

CLKY-1000-2.jpg

"Clocky is, quite simply, for people who have trouble waking up. When the alarm clock goes off and the snooze button is pressed, Clocky will roll off the bedside table and wheel away, bumping mindlessly into objects on the floor until it eventually finds a spot to rest. Minutes later, when the alarm sounds again, the sleeper must get up out of bed and search for Clocky. This ensures that the person is fully awake before turning it off. Small wheels that are concealed by Clocky’s shag enable it to move and reposition itself, and an internal processor helps it find a new hiding spot every day. "
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! Clocky . . . lol

btw - I would have to get two mattress ejectors. DH's would be set for about 7:30 so he would be up before I left for work!! Of course, the cat did an admirable job this a.m. :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a machine that I could step into that magically changes me into wearing my workout clothes and being at the gym.

It's just the getting there that's hard.

I'll take one of those. :bigsmile: