Eating the calories I burned back

Options
I don't understand why I would exercise to eat more...Can you explain this to me, please?

Thanks,

Miss Sheryl is New to Healthy Weight Loss

Replies

• Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    this is EXACTLY the problem I was having last night!
    this is what I got..
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/214163-why-bother
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    well jst to start with, exercise builds muscle which you need to burn the fat..... it increases cardio health for your heart and circulatory system ....and creates endorphins which make you feel happy!

You can lose weight without exercise but it is more fun to move :)

best of luck to you!

:smile:
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Google the subject, I read loads on this yesterday and a lot that people say on here is fear from overweight people about not eating enough...
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Because MFP already builds in a deficit for you so if you don't eat your exercise calories, you run the risk of not eating enough food to maintain your body properly. Read the two links in my signature for some more detailed explanations. Good luck!
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    i refer you to the URL: www.shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com
    thanks to MFP user Taso42, most or all of the information you need on the subject is all in one handy little place. hope that helps!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    i refer you to the URL: www.shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com
    thanks to MFP user Taso42, most or all of the information you need on the subject is all in one handy little place. hope that helps!

OMG!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Love it!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    well jst to start with, exercise builds muscle which you need to burn the fat..... it increases cardio health for your heart and circulatory system ....and creates endorphins which make you feel happy!

You can lose weight without exercise but it is more fun to move :)

best of luck to you!

:smile:

I LOVE your quote "You can lose weight without exercise but its more fun to move" !!!!! So true!!