934cal left

Options
Sigra
Sigra Posts: 374 Member
It's 9:30pm and I have 934 calories left! I need to at least eat 342 of those calories to be at my 1200~ mark, what should I eat??

Replies

• juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! on a graham cracker -

good luck

:smile:
  • HurricaneJulia
    Options
    Fruit! It digests quickly and you have lots of choices (:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!! :)
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with nuts and chocolate chips or granola bar in it or all.
  • IMNVS
    IMNVS Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    fruit or cottage cheese.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Something low in bad fats, but don't worry, and if not hungry I won't bother, I listen to my body...
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    pancakes with peanut butter
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I agree with peanut butter, High in cals and really good for you too.
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm with the majority. 3 tbsp of peanut butter is around 330 calories, plus your body doesnt store the fats in peanut butter like it does with other fatty foods, nuts are always a safe option and packed with protein. Cant go wrong with that.
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    hey there, i'm kinda in the same boat as you...but im not hungry so all i had was a Popsicle and i'm still under 1200...gonna call it a night and be thankful that i ate enough today to make me full and i don't need anything else.
  • JenWorthen3
    JenWorthen3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A bowl of cereal! Get something that has lots of nuts in it, too.
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    you are supposed to hit your calorie goal for the day, because losing around 2 lbs a week is what is considered in many circles as "safe weight loss." if you exercised today also, you are supposed to get about 1200 NET calories, not 1200 calories consumed total before exercise is factored in.

if it says you have 934 calories left, you should aim to get near that.
  • RLBRIGHT
    RLBRIGHT Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm on day 12 and today is the first time I've had 25 calories left. But I feel full and am not hungry so i'm not gonna worry about it.
  • corajackson8
    corajackson8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss. Amazing...can't wait til I meet my goal:)
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @MKenn, there is noway I can eat 939calories with the short amount of time I have left unless I went out to eat.
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @MKenn, there is noway I can eat 939calories with the short amount of time I have left unless I went out to eat.
    not even with a peanutbutter jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk?
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was quite low on calories yesterday evening, so I had a beer! It was sooo good, I haven't had a whole beer to myself for a few months, I have the odd mouthfulls of my husbands, but this one was all mine. And as I'm a total booze light weight now (and loving it) I even felt a little bit tipsy. Worth every one of those 150 calories!!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i like apple with peanut butter...the peanut butter is calorie dense
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    I was quite low on calories yesterday evening, so I had a beer! It was sooo good, I haven't had a whole beer to myself for a few months, I have the odd mouthfulls of my husbands, but this one was all mine. And as I'm a total booze light weight now (and loving it) I even felt a little bit tipsy. Worth every one of those 150 calories!!
    mmmm a beer sounds good
  • mrsanne
    mrsanne Posts: 19
    Options
    You are so lucky! Whatever you decide i hope its luscious!