Ready, Set, Go. I mean, GO!!!!

cranerdm
cranerdm Posts: 10
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I am a very busy mom of 3 and also a student. My husband is getting his masters right now, and the kids are all under the age of 6. I have so much on my plate, and always said I was too busy to workout. Now, I realize that I'm too busy NOT to workout. I need to put myself and my health as a priority, or I will not be able to love my husband, my kids, or my studies the way I should.

I am not fat, but I am definately not fit. I am around 25 lbs from where I would like to be. I am really good at making excuses, and am very tired of not being proud of the way I look. I can be a brave face and pretend to the world that all is well. But, I really don't like the way I look 98% of the time.

I have a metabolism that is slower than molasses, and I get easily discouraged with slow results. I just want to be successful.

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    You will! Set your mind to it and you can anything you want. Hard work and determination will get you there.
    Good luck!
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    You just totally described me at the beginning of my journey, minus the kids. Welcome! You can totally do this--get a good support network and stay accountable to them.
  • It all starts with the mindset, my friend - which you have! And I know you can do this!!! I'll be with you every step of the way!
This discussion has been closed.