New here and looking for positive friends

vlwade82
vlwade82 Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, Im Vickie, a 28 year old mother and student and I'm looking for positve, to help aid me in my weight loss goals.

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Hey Vickie,..... Welcome to the best site on the web! Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Welcome.......good luck on your journey. Hold your head high and keep on moving. YOU can do it!!!!!! Add me if you wish. Hope you enjoy the site and you will find great people on here. Have a great nite :smile:
  • Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Hello and welcome to MFP...best of luck on your weightloss
  • Hi there!! Welcome :) Feel free to add me. We all need positive people to help keep us motivated, inspired and on the right track. Good luck!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Hello, I love to help motivate and get motivation!! This site is amazing. I have been an MFPer for almost a year. Ups and downs, more ups. I am about 8 pounds from my goal weight, and would love some new friends to help motivate me! Enjoy your Tuesday, sweat it out!
    ~corina
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Good luck and keep that daily diary. It makes a huge difference
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want. Welcome to MFP and best of luck on your weight loss journey!
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Welcome!! Friend Request on the way.... We are all here to push and motivate each other to reach our goals!
This discussion has been closed.