Before and Current

Options
2»

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Girl!!! You look hot in that bathing suit!!! Well done!

M
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Love that bathing suit :) Keep up the good work!
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it really means a lot. :) Since I've gotten a lot of questions, here are my best tips:

-Get a good support network--if you don't have friends/family that will be helpful, find some good people on here.
    -Track everything you eat/drink. Measure things until you get the hang of what a portion size looks like.
    -Don't deprive yourself of anything. If you want that piece of cake really bad, eat it! Just maybe don't eat as big of a piece, account for it in your calorie count, and/or push your workout a bit harder.

Here's what I do that's changed my life, besides the above things:
    -I replace one meal everyday with Shakeology. I am FULL of energy from this, it tastes really good, and it's so good for my body.
    -I workout to TurboFire. I LOVE this!!! It's high intensity cardio kickboxing with strength training mixed in some days. Super fun and energetic, great music.

You can do it!!!!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    You are rockin' that bikini! Nice job!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm still not swimsuit ready, but I'm definitely on my way =)
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    Got another picture posted. :)

ry%3D400
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!