Battle of the Fitness Programs

Options
I want to know which program worked well for members here, and why. I just wanted to get an idea, as I'm taking baby steps and researching which exercise would work best for me.

Of course I'm going to be the only person to decide fully, but your opinions and personal experiences may be similar to mine and sharing what worked for you would be a really big help to me.

Replies

• rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    So far wii fit and I just bought wii zumba and wii biggest loser 10lbs off so far several inches off also
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Personally for me the 2 things I've done that I'm still sticking with and have really helped to make a difference are Zumba and Hip Hop Abs. Because I have FUN doing it!
    For me, if it's not fun I'm gonna burn out quick and won't stick to it! Those are SO fun for me! The zumba classes are the BEST, I recommend them to ANYONE that will listen! But I do zumba at home on my kinect as well and love it too!
    Find something that you ENJOY doing and you'll keep with it!

And most of all, GOOD LUCK! =)
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 8th week of Insanity and love it!
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    the most important thing is expermenting w wat all there is out there and finding out which ones YOU enjoy doing enough to stick with it. That being said, I really like Jillian Michaels dvds a lot and i just started Insanity and am lovin that already! just play around w diff stuff and the one you enjoy doing and will be consistent and stick with it the most, is prob what will work best for you.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    When I started out I could barely complete the 30 Minute Curves workout. But now I am Rocking the Curves Circuit!! I love it because it is adaptable to whatever your itness level is.
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    When I first started to workout I did dvds from Walmart, 10 min pilates. Insanity and p90x are intense if u are just starting out. I akwys reccomend zumba when u start. It's fun the moves are easy to catch onto and the calorie burn is high. I've done it all, and now I teach fitness classes, they are the best I think. The motivation at home is not there for me but in classes u see others pushing the energy is contagious and u try not to give up as soon as u would if u were working out alone:) do u like to dance or are u more into athletics? Turbo kick is fun, its the same as turbo jam. Check out my page on facebook.... burns2bbeautiful. Good luck!!