Monday monday!

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
Today is much better day already!!!

Thank you so much to all who responded to my (double) post yesterday with words of wisdom and incouragement! After ranting, the hubby and I took a nap and I got some much needed rest. I got up this morning and ran/walked for 20 minutes and did some ab work and I feel a ton better!!

I know it will be a long road to get this weight off, and I know I have you and my hubs to lean on and I feel incredibly blessed. Just can't let those pot-holes turn into caverns!

Have a great Monday, y'all!!

O, Off topic.....I'm selling a flute on eBay.....if anyone has a kid starting an instrument, this one is lovely!

:flowerforyou:
M

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    Today is much better day already!!!

Thank you so much to all who responded to my (double) post yesterday with words of wisdom and incouragement! After ranting, the hubby and I took a nap and I got some much needed rest. I got up this morning and ran/walked for 20 minutes and did some ab work and I feel a ton better!!

I know it will be a long road to get this weight off, and I know I have you and my hubs to lean on and I feel incredibly blessed. Just can't let those pot-holes turn into caverns!

Have a great Monday, y'all!!

O, Off topic.....I'm selling a flute on eBay.....if anyone has a kid starting an instrument, this one is lovely!

:flowerforyou:
    M
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday to you! I didn't read your post yesterday, but glad you're having a better day today!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Options
    hehe. thanks!