AGED 25 OR LESS? I NEED A BUDDY!!!

thinstar101
thinstar101 Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
HI GUYS,

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A BUDDY TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED ON MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!

I DONT CARE HOW MANY I HAVE.... ITD JUST BE NICE TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS A LOT IN COMMON WITH ME!!

ADD ME PEEPS XXX

Replies

• evey86
    evey86 Posts: 1
    hey

my names Yvette im from sydney Australia im 24 and its been 2 weeks since i started counting calories how have you been going?
  • Hey Yvette,

Is that your beautiful baby in that picture with you?

I am starting MFP today, and i aim to lose 40lbs. Over the past couple of months my weight just ballooned and im not quite sure why. But its made me start feeling very depressed and emotional and i hate tsking thingd out on my boyfriend.

I am positive about my journey, and the hardest thing for me is going to be the exercise. x
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Hey, I'm Heidi, 20 and from the UK too.
    I've been here since last June and love the site :D
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm 26........does that mean I'm old!!! lol!

I'm a month or two into losing 40lbs too...it's tough, but if you stick at it, the weight will come off.

My problem is keeping up exercise too...I get bored with things easily and tend to give up after a few goes at things. I hate the gym, find it soooo boring, but what I've found works for me is to mix it up....I started horse riding lessons about 18-20 months ago, and LOVE IT! It's such a brilliant work out, but doesnt feel like exercise as you're learning and having fun, it's the only thing I've stuck at long term and still love as much now as the day I started...but it's expensive :(

So I go horse riding once a week, running once or twice a week (not far, only about 2 to 2.5 miles, so only takes 25 mins) and I've started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD...they're just 20 min intensive workouts, so you don't have time to get bored!!! It's brilliant.

Good luck with it all and hope you get to where you want to be :)

Sal x
This discussion has been closed.