From 330 to 265

Options
There's not a HUGE difference when your start weight is 330 but there is a difference. Still wearing the same clothes for now but I'm hoping to start going down sizes soon.

IMG_6688-1-1.jpg
IMG_6618-1.jpg

(the jeans in the second after pic are jeans I couldn't wear before so that's something :))

Replies

• JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your face, neck, chest, shoulders- for the rest it's hard to tell as you are wearing a larger floaty blouse (whch has fabulous colours btw) it is a bit depressing to hear that 65lbs loss is still the same clothing size but I imagine before the clothes were tight and now they are very loose???

Keep up the great work!
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Agree! I see huge difference over all! WTG!! Keep up the good work!!
  • lynn04a
    lynn04a Posts: 5
    Options
    well done - keep up the good work.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    well done keep it up:smile:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Yes, as total strangers it is easy for us to see the difference---you are doing fantastic---keep up the great work :)
  • onono
    onono Posts: 25
    Options
    you can definitly notice a big difference! especially around the face/neck area. that top looks too big for you now aswell! keep up the good work
  • markymark39
    Options
    awesome - keep it up!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow! Don't minimize a 65 lbs loss. That's a huge accomplishment. The difference is very noticeable. I wish you the best as you continue on your journey :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    How true about the impact of weight loss not being as visible so quickly for us big girls. I do see it quite clearly on you though and I am sure you must be feeling better already. Keep up the good work!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look smokin'! Keep up the great job!!!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! 65lbs is a huge accomplishment. There is a huge difference in your appearance, way to go!! Keep up the awesome job!!!
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    well done! :)
  • dawgmaven
    dawgmaven Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    There's no way you haven't lost sizes in clothes -- your waist and belly has SHRUNK! You look great, and 65 lbs is very impressive! Way to go.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in your arms, face, chest and even waist line! Those tank tops might be the same size but the black one is definitely looser on you than the blue one in the before pic!! If it makes you feel any better, going down top sizes is tough for me too. I know they should fit well but I don't want my belly to show any more than it has to.
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So great, Julie! I can totally tell and I bet if you were to go shopping you'd be surprised. I'd bet you're down two full sizes at least! You've lost 20% of your body!!!! ***high five***
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference!! Great job!
  • robinandamelia
    Options
    Awesome you should be very proud!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP Hero,

Yes, you are wearing the same clothes but you are wearing them very differently. Soon you will turn around and your clothes won't follow.

Great Job!

With Much Affection,

Lain the current slacker!
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! and you say you're in the same size clothes, but it looks to me like those clothes are pretty loose on you =).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!