Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits (w/pic)

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I am finally getting some energy back (pregnant & have been sick), so yesterday me and my 4 year old daughter (well she did most of the work) made these and they turned out really good. I wanted to share with my MFP peeps! If my 4 year old can do this, so can you! Get excited people.

Serves 4 - 184 calories ea

Here is what you will need

* 1 package Jello Instant Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding
* 2 Cups 2% Milk (if you want to cut some calories, use the skim milk. I didn't have any and it would have taken nothing less than a miracle to get me to leave the house)
* 20 reduced fat Nilla Wafers
* 16 Strawberries
* 4 clear and pretty plastic cups
* Cling and wrap stuff

Step One - Put Nilla Wafers in Ziplock bag and beat the hell out of it. You want crumbs here.
Step Two - Wash and dice strawberries
Step Three - Place the four cups on the counter really pretty!

Okay you are all set. Now here is what you do. Pay very close attention so you don't miss a step. This is where it gets hard!

Open the package to the Jello Pudding and pour it in a bowl. Add the two cups of milk.

m219986848.jpg

Grab a whisk and ummm...whisk the pudding for a couple of minutes. After it is whisked, let it set for 5 minutes to become puddingy.

m219986849.jpg

Those wafers that got a beating? Now is the time to pour some of them in the bottom of each cup, but don't pour all. You need some for another layer and a little sprinkle at the end.

m219986850.jpg

Add a layer of the pudding (not all, you have another layer - see where this is going? PARFAIT PEOPLE!)

m219986851.jpg

Another layer of wafers and then some strawberries! Isn't it becoming so pretty?

m219986852.jpg

Top the strawberries with pudding and add more straberries to the top.

m219986853.jpg

Then sprinkle a dustling of wafers on the top just for the ooohhhh aahhhh factor.

m219986854.jpg

Your masterpiece!

m219986847.jpg

Enjoy! :heart:

P.S. The cling wrap is to cover the tops. :bigsmile:

Replies