Wed-to-Wed Water Challenge (starting 4/13)

Options
I have been struggling to drink my 80oz of water each day. So, I decided to make it "fun" by creating a water challenge. Wednesdays were usually "Wine Wednesday" for me, so I thought "Water Wednesday" would be a great day to kick-off my one week challenge.

I would love if other people joined me because I could use the support and motivation.
Starting tomorrow (4/13), I will post my daily water consumption and I am hoping some of you do too.

Cheers!

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm in! If you could post a reminder especially among friends for the first day that would be great ;)
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I really need to get better about this too! :)
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Glad you two are going to join me!! I'll post a reminder tomorrow morning on my profile :)
  • itsgracia
    itsgracia Posts: 35
    Options
    Count me in too! I always struggled with water.
  • jzerbee
    jzerbee Posts: 2
    Options
    I will do it too!
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    Great!!

I think this will help me... makes me more aware of my water intake and holds me accountable if I have to type my daily total on here.
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    COUNT ME IN TOO PLEASE AND ILL TRY ADDING YOU NOW... I WAS ALWAYS GREAT ABOUT DRINKING WATER AND NEVER DRANK POP/SODA BUT I KNOW IM NOT DRINKING ENOUGH NOW THAT IM EXERCISING!!!!
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    Great! Looks like we have a great group!
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!

The water challenge starts today. Drink 80oz a water everyday from today until next Wednesday.

Be sure to post how many ounces you actually consumed at the end of the day :)

Hope your Wednesday is fabulous!!
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    Ok, it was difficult for me, but I just finished a 10oz glass of water making my total water consumption today....82oz!!!!!

How many ounces of water did you drink today??
  • itsgracia
    itsgracia Posts: 35
    Options
    Ok mines was 9 cups for a total of 72oz. Almost there.
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hey can I join ya gals?? I do not really have a problem getting my water in, but I do have my days when I perfer more cofffee over water :sad: But would love to help with motivation as well as recieve some!! I am at 96oz today:drinker:
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok,I'm in! Dreadful water day today for a variety of reasons,but tomorrow is a new chance to succeed! Great job ladies on a super first day of the challenge!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I am really struggling with this!
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    Never too late to join in :) Just start today....drinking 80oz of water a day until next Wed.

Hope your day is amazing! CHEERS!
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    I am going to have to inhale my water today, fell back to sleep this morning and JUST started on my coffee!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!!! But I WILL drink 80oz of water
  • loro1971
    Options
    IM DOING IT!!!!! DID IT BOTH YESTERDAY AND TODAY... IM BURNING ALOT OF CALORIES RUNNING TO THE RESTROOM!!!LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • loro1971
    Options
    Ok, it was difficult for me, but I just finished a 10oz glass of water making my total water consumption today....82oz!!!!!

5 X 16.9 OZ=84.4?????
  • nkfowler74
    Options

5 X 16.9 OZ=84.4?????

84.5oz .....GREAT job today!!!
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    Hey can I join ya gals?? I do not really have a problem getting my water in, but I do have my days when I perfer more cofffee over water :sad: But would love to help with motivation as well as recieve some!! I am at 96oz today:drinker:

96oz yesterday.... AWESOME!!!!