Hi there just started

Options
Hey there I just started this and hope that it will help me stay on track. I need to lose about 100lbs and want to do with it a lifestyle change. I love that this makes me really think about what I am eating and what I will need to do to be able to eat some things it really makes me ask myself if it is worth it. I have a beautiful little girl that I want to play and run with, My husband and I want to be an active healthy family. I figure this is the first step in acheaving that. I hope this works.

Replies

• naomimoan91
    Options
    welcome :)

this website is a great help towards... everyone supports everyone as we are all in near enough the same boat :)

hope you reach your goal, and hope you and the family are all well :)
    xx
  • karla1083
    karla1083 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi ! I am new to this site too! For me its great to have people you can share the weightloss journey!
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options
    I've been using this site for about a month, and for the last two weeks I've been using it in combination with a bodymedia FIT monitor.

In the 2 months prior to finding this site, I'd lost about 15 pounds...which was great. Seeing some results got me motivated. Since joining this site, I've lost about 25 in a month. While I do have to make some recipes for foods I prepare, their food database is really, REALLY good (I've yet to have to enter nutrition information for anything, I may have to find my ingredients but they are all there). So now all the guesswork is gone...I know exactly how many calories I'm burning and (almost) exactly how many I'm eating.

Stick with it, you will lose weight. If you are like me and tend to obsess over things, you may even enjoy it!