a good protienn shake?????

Options
to start off I HATE SMOOTHIES!! but talking to some people this week and they said i need more protien and i should try a once a day shake.

any body have a good tasting one?? like chocolate or coffee???

Replies

• rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    to start off I HATE SMOOTHIES!! but talking to some people this week and they said i need more protien and i should try a once a day shake.

• kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    EAS 100% Whey Protein Vanilla - You can get it at Sam's Club. Huge tub for about $25 and I mix it in yogurt or with skim milk. Of all the kinds out there I like this one the best and being that it is vanilla it is versatile.
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    I heard that Milk + Banana(as is in general smoothies) = loads of fat... I have gained back after including it in my breakfast! :cry:
  • veracruz
    veracruz Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The Herbalife brand have really good protein shakes. They're the best tasting shakes I've found to drink by themselves - but really good mixed with other things. I know this sounds weird - but I like the vanilla mixed with diet A&W - it tastes JUST like a root beer float.

I suggest using a blender or the Magic Bullet as I've found that most protein shakes are hard to mix completely just using elbow grease.
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Chocolate whey protein mix from Trader's joe?
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I get North Coast Naturals Whey Protein in Chocolate. It's so good that I just mix it with a little water using my hand mixer and it's delicious. I don't want to add anything more as far as calories or fat.
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I use the Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein mix. It only has 100 calories and 26 grams of protein!!! They have it in chocolate, vanilla, or friut punch. If you don't like smoothies, you could add it into anything that you are going to eat like oatmeal, pudding, cereal ect...I have noticed a substantial difference in muscle gain since using it. Just make sure that you take no longer than 30 minutes after working out. LOVE the new hair!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options

use a protein shake brand of your choice ( I use Beach body) preferably chocolate, add 1/2 cup water a shot of coffee and 1/2 banana. Blend with ice. Deeleesh!!
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I switched from EAS 100% whey protein chocolate that I too got from Sam's .... its good, not bad... But I tasted ISOPURE Dutch Chocolate... and OMG.... it was like drinking chocolate milk!!! Its low carb, and 110 calories with 25 g of protein. I drink 2 a day. I don't add it to milk or any other stuff cause I don't want the added calories... soooo... 1 scoop to 6oz of water...= yummy chocolate drink!

good luck!
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I like the muscle milk lights.
    I use them for a meal replacement in the mornings....
    Nuthin like a good ol' cup o protein in the morning to start the day off right.
    Low in sugar and cals...:wink:
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    GNC Whey Protein (strawberry) is really good with vanilla rice milk:bigsmile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Synthia 6 is pretty good