Breathing in VS. breathing out

Options
For about 5+ years now I've been breathing in a bit. It's my natural posture now. The only time this changes, is when I sleep or purposely breathe out. Because of this, I measure myself in my breathing in posture. I don't even realise or notice I'm doing it any more. Maybe I should breathe in a lot more and look skinny all the time :tongue:

The past few days I've measured myself when breathing in, and breathing out. Today I haven't lost any inches when breathing in, but have lost 1" when breathing out? What the hell? Gone down 0.2lb too, and I feel like I LOOK slimmer. Probably from 11 hour work shift on my feet yesterday! I was 825 UNDER yesterday, and I still ate some crap yesterday. Didn't drink enough to counteract all the sodium either.

Also, I previously had some cellulite on my bum, and starting on the tops of my thighs. This has now almost completely gone! Could it be all the squats that I do at work? I must do about a thousand!

Replies

• taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    For about 5+ years now I've been breathing in a bit. It's my natural posture now. The only time this changes, is when I sleep or purposely breathe out. Because of this, I measure myself in my breathing in posture. I don't even realise or notice I'm doing it any more. Maybe I should breathe in a lot more and look skinny all the time :tongue:

The past few days I've measured myself when breathing in, and breathing out. Today I haven't lost any inches when breathing in, but have lost 1" when breathing out? What the hell? Gone down 0.2lb too, and I feel like I LOOK slimmer. Probably from 11 hour work shift on my feet yesterday! I was 825 UNDER yesterday, and I still ate some crap yesterday. Didn't drink enough to counteract all the sodium either.

Also, I previously had some cellulite on my bum, and starting on the tops of my thighs. This has now almost completely gone! Could it be all the squats that I do at work? I must do about a thousand!

My arms and legs are also becoming less flabby and more 'toned'. :bigsmile:
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    I was taught that "sucking in" or breathing in doesn't actually do anything but displace the fat to other areas... so really, it shouldn't make a difference.

But yay for the cellulite!!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    It moves fat? :indifferent:

My belly's definitely smaller, and doesn't go out as much when I let it all 'hang' lol, was just wondering if anyone else does it, and has noticed similar?