Hi, Hello, Good Afternoon!

Options
MrBecky
MrBecky Posts: 55 Member
Hello,

Well, here I am introducing myself. I've been on here for a couple of weeks now, just trying to get used to logging my food, and now it seems to have started to form a habit! I am shocked by finding out how many calories are in things. I never paid attention before and actually must have been eating a good 3-4000 calories a day before I started doing this. I am therefore probably quite lucky that I only weigh 183lbs and not way more...

I'm getting married in just over 6 weeks time and would like to lose as much as I can before then, but I also don't want to lose too quickly as I've done those very low calorie diets where you just have milkshakes before and I think they've done more harm than good as I've piled on the weight frighteningly fast after coming off them.

I really want this to be the long haul for me - just steadily eating the right amount every day and watching the weight slowly but steadily come off and stay off.

I would love to make some friends on here and just get and give a bit of support. I will need it as I find it hard to stay positive all the time and not to expect instant results.

Becky xx

Replies

• bunbhealthyb450
    Options
    hello Mrbecky, bunbhealthyb450 here, aka mumsy!

I'm getting on ok with the site so far but mabe you can help me a bit tomorrow to check I am doing stuff ok! xx
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome!! I'm sure you'll love the site once you get used to it.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!! How exciting!!! :)

Feel free to add me if you'd like!! Have a good one evening....