Another NSV

Options
rileysowner
rileysowner Posts: 8,116 Member
I was getting tired of floating around in my workout clothing, so I decided to pic something inexpensive up at Wal-mart yesterday. I grabbed some larges and some mediums thinking I will definitely fit in the large, and while the medium might be a little tight, if it was not too tight I would go for it. I tried them on and to my amazement not only did the medium fit, but it was not tight. I left the changing room and tried on some spring jackets as well. Again, other than one that was not wide enough through the shoulders, the mediums fit just fine. So from the time I started to now, I went from XXL starting to get a little tight, to Medium being comfortably loose. I still need some sculpting on my body, and I do eventually want to see my 6 pack (something I have never done in my life) but size wise, I am happy as could be.

Before (about a year before I started my weight loss journey into health Christmas 2008) [Weight loss started January of 2010]
mechristmas2008cropped.jpg

During but close to final goal (April 12, 2011)
Me-April12-2011.jpg

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,184 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW!
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    Thanks for all the hard work. You are a great inspiration. This is so encouraging.

Praying for you,

Jack
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Well done! You're looking good and, I imagine, feeling much healthier too! :smile:
  • tauruseth
    tauruseth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are an inspiration to me! Keep up the good work!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    What a change, hmm I think I need to get serious about the work-outs, they've been kind of fit in when I feel like it and even showing up for them I've cut a few short. Keep up the good work!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,116 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

@Pandorian -- Yes the working out helps a lot in reshaping one's body. This is especially true for Interval Training and even more so for High Intensity Interval Training and Metabolic Resistance Training. I have seen more changes because of going to Metabolic Resistance Training or HIIT in my body shape than from anything else.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!