3 more pounds!!!!

Options
cat3nv
cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
This will be a small victory, but a great one. 3 more pounds and I will be in the overweight classification instead of obese. I had never thought of myself as obese until this past Jan. Now I am in the place where all my clothes are too small or WAY TOO BIG.

I know I am not the only one on this journey, but sometimes it feels like I am the only fat girl in the world.

Thanks to my beautiful family, all my supportive friends.

and to all you MFP folks, y'all are the best!:flowerforyou: :love: :bigsmile:

PS.... I should add I lost 10 pounds before I joined MFP.

Replies

• kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!! You can do it !!!

What is your reward to yourself going to be?
  • jeyer79
    jeyer79 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • kristyyoung
    kristyyoung Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! :happy:
  • mlwestlake
    mlwestlake Posts: 19 Member
    Options

good point! It is very important to set rewards when you meet goals. I make very tiny goals and then reward myself often.
  • cat3nv
    Options

good point! It is very important to set rewards when you meet goals. I make very tiny goals and then reward myself often.

I have never thought of a reward. New clothes?? Maybe a trip somewhere?? I do not know.
  • Josicat2000
    Options
    Each pound losted must be celebrated and you must be proud of yourself. Keep the hard work and you will have many more reasons to celebrate. I won around 30 pounds in the last 2 years with a lot stress, moving to a new place, etc. I already losted 13 (10 since I started here) and each pound I loose gives me more and more hope that is possible. Thanks for sharing!
  • cat3nv
    Options
    I usually award myself on the days I find I have lost weight, I sneak a little bit of chocolate. Think I will do that before I go to my next class.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep that momentum working, I'm sure it feels great!
  • Ketlera1983
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL :D
  • cat3nv
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!

I just had a yummy Lindor dark chocolate truffle. It was great. I will have to make sure I exercise tonight:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!