New & needing to lose more than 100lbs r U?

Options
2»

Replies

• lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here! I'm also trying to work off over 100lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend because I need all the support I can get and will give kudos and encouragement to others as well!!

Is there a group for those looking to lose over 100lbs?
  • Jengenery
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have over 100lbs to lose too
    feel free to add me for support :D x
  • atucker_mom
    atucker_mom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 100 lbs to lose. I started in January at 336 and am now down around 300. I am almost to my first goal! This is a great place to be. There is plenty of support and encouragement and advice.
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ lbs as well. We can all do this people. So let's get it!

Feel free to add me.

:happy:
  • atucker_mom
    atucker_mom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    How is everyone's week going?

I lost 4 more pounds this week! Anyone else want to check in?

What are your exercise goals?

Let's share info and keep each other motivated!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have made it half way to the goal. This site is great for support. Feel free to add if you want.
  • staceyk1982
    staceyk1982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have over 150lbs to lose so I am so pleased to know there is support for people who have the same kind of amount to lose. Feel free to add me too and I am really looking forward to getting to know you all :-) x
  • jennyrob
    jennyrob Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am just getting started on MFP and I too have over 100 lbs to lose. I am finding it increasingly difficult to lose weight so having a place with this much support should help a lot!
    I just turned 30 and I weigh 320lbs, I am hoping to be much healthier and weigh less by my 31 st birthday!

Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined this site last year, got sidetracked and re-committed in January. This time it's sticking and I'm really quite obsessed with getting healthy.

So far I've lost about 29 pds and as great as that is, I find the support I've been lucky enough to get here to be even more inspiring. It never ceases to amaze me how much we rejoice and embrace others on the same path as we are.

Anyway, feel free to add me. I've got about 70 pds left so I'll be around for a long while. :)