My stomach thinks we're still on vacation

Options
I just ate lunch...sandwich, grapes, 1/2 serving of cheetos---470 calories......and I am still hungry! Really hungry!!

It was my hopes to eat super low cals for a day or two to get back on track....but I don't know if I can do that.....i am CRAVING carbs!!!

UGGGHHHH...need to get out of house!

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just ate lunch...sandwich, grapes, 1/2 serving of cheetos---470 calories......and I am still hungry! Really hungry!!

It was my hopes to eat super low cals for a day or two to get back on track....but I don't know if I can do that.....i am CRAVING carbs!!!

UGGGHHHH...need to get out of house!
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Try cutting up cucumbers...
    They are very low in calories..
    Also drinking warm tea helps
    :wink:
  • Khaluhacat
    Options
    I have this same issue when I go on vacation or have a few off days during the weekend. It usually takes me 2-3 days for my body to accept the fact it is going back to the reduction of calories. I suppose it is like working out. If you stop for a few days, it always seems harder to get back where you were, and it takes a few days to get back on track. Just keep at it, and in a day or two you will be back on track.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing right now...and it sucks!!! I was on vacation for a week, then sick for a week...so I'm just getting back into the swing of things after a 2 week break. Ugg...it is so hard to get back into the habit!!!