And in the news....

Options

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    Think about the poor women who are gullible enough to buy into this guy. How would you feel if you were sexually harassed or abused? Would you find the humor in it then? So sickening.

i find your lack of personality to be sickening...

and i have to agree, if it bothers you so much why keep coming back to the thread? :yawn:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I find this a 'laughing matter'! HA,ha,ha,ha,ha-ha-ha-ha!!

Why? because it was posted to be funny.

Let's move on shall we?
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Lol, what the hhhheeelll?! I haven't read the story, but I'm taking it that some stupid women went along with it, hahahaha. Either stupid... or hadn't had any in a while and thought why not!

Coming out the my work gates last night, we caught a couple having sex on the grass!! We were all laughing and shouting at them... and then my friend went 'omg, I know him!' hahahaha. The girl quickly jumped off, pulled up her pants and they made a dash for it!

:laugh:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Why do all the weird national new stories happen around my area?????? LOL, last month it was the 27 year old girl who was arrested, upon a search of her they found all kinds of drugs, plastic bags and $51.22 cents stored in a female area, now this! I though this was a quite area! I sware there must be something in the air.

I guess that extra $.22 wasn't safe in her pocket! :laugh:
  • taiyola
    Options
    Also, glad to see most on here have a sense of humour and aren't so uptight and over-sensitive... :wink:
  • taiyola
    Options
    Why do all the weird national new stories happen around my area?????? LOL, last month it was the 27 year old girl who was arrested, upon a search of her they found all kinds of drugs, plastic bags and $51.22 cents stored in a female area, now this! I though this was a quite area! I sware there must be something in the air.

...Slot machine anyone???
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    ^he-he she said 'slot' machine. :laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

...Slot machine anyone???

LOL.... now how will i clean this tea off my monitor!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    ^he-he she said 'slot' machine. :laugh:

^^ we share a brain! :laugh:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

That was actually the funniest part of the story!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    in other news... I was wondering why my wife had 5 doctors appointments. the ****er could have waved the co-pay at least.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

<horrified and somewhat awed facial expression> Zoiks!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    in other news... I was wondering why my wife had 5 doctors appointments. the ****er could have waved the co-pay at least.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    "Weight Loss Doctor Told Patients Sex With Him Would Burn Calories, cops say"

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-weight-loss-doctor-accused-sexual-assault,0,4451172.story

Well technically, he's right. I don't know if I could convict him if I was on the jury. :laugh:

Bahahaha! How do you work that into your consultation? :laugh::laugh:

"now tell me more about this protein shake....." :tongue:

You had to go there Shannon..you had to,...getting ready for lock-down
    LOL
    :tongue:

:angry:

:wink: :laugh: (slips back into mod mode)
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Now if the dr had told her to run 5 miles a day to lose weight, would she have been so complient? :huh:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    wait....what :laugh: :huh:

*sprays coffee at the "slot machine" comment*
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

There u go..pissing me off..again
    :flowerforyou:

Good thing ya luv me!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :smooched:

ops..that was supposed to say pissing PEOPLE off...not me..never
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I was wondered why you were pissed off....
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    What if he argued that he was manually palpating cervical strength for Kegel exercises? :bigsmile:

Wow, I am impressed - call me...:blushing: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

I just hope it wasn't jingling... :noway: