IPOD help!

Options
Just wondering if anyone knows anything techie about Ipods? I have the IPOD 60 Classic and it froze and wont work. I have done the reseting with pressing the menu and middle button but that didnt work. I plugged it into my computer with the intent to restore it but that is not working either. It starts the restore process and then says "error, unable to restore". :grumble:

So I am wondering if anyone knows some magical fix or some sort of way to fix it! I feel so lost with out all my music! haha. :sad:

Thanks!!

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't catch that you already did that. I wish I could help. :frown:
  • kimmers723
    kimmers723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That has happen to me. 1st try the menu & play button at the same time or I think the middle button and menu. Better yet go on youtube and search your IPod problem you will get several ways to fix. Good Luck! I can't live with out my ipod!!
  • myrbg
    myrbg Posts: 93
    Options
    apple has amazing customer service. if you can call or go directly to an apple store and explain your situation, they will likely troubleshoot and figure it out with you, or give you a brand new iPod. they did it for me and 2 other of my friends that i know of. i'm not a techie, but i do believe in the power of apple! :D
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I am going to try to get it all sorted out tonight. I am going insane! haha