Turbo Fire

Options
Has anyone tried Turbo Fire?

Replies

• kimmers723
    kimmers723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! IT IS AWESOME. Charlene is one of my fav instructors. I am a turbokick instructor trained too. She gives you a excerise plan and eating plan. Its turbo jam on roids!! The music is what really makes it fun. You may find yourself dancing for a minute then back to a jab punch. I am a BeachBody Coach & let me know if you need any assistance.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am doing right now as a hybrid with Insanity! I really like it thus far! Are thinking going to do it?
  • yumster70
    yumster70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have it and am going to try it. I put it on for about 10min and got intimdated by it. The steps are quick. Yes!! I would love a coach!
  • kimmers723
    kimmers723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yumster, I just sent you a friend request with a lil info regarding BeachBody!:glasses:
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    could you send me some info too? I am about to start it as well
  • traceyannspence
    Options
    I just started turbo fire yesterday... and bravely jumped right into the "inferno plan"... did you watch the "get fired up" video?... Chalean said something in response to "fear/hesitation" feelings like that... I found it kind of inspiring and made the whole cheezy video totally worth watching... for fear of miss-quoting I'm not going to try... but watch it & you'll know as soon as you hear it... I totally understand the intimidation factor but trust me... last year I did insanity... and when I started I was barely capable of doing a push up... and I got through it...

I'm not back into "pre-insanity" fitness level and for feeling something different went for turbo fire... also a little scared & intimidated but I'm ready for day 2...

My advice... just jump right in and do it as best you can... that's what I did (and no one got hurt in the process)...