Started Turbo Fire Today and this is my attempt at being hel

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Turbo fire came in the mail yesterday but I didn't start it. I started it today knowing that I would have to catch myself up on 2 workouts and that I did. I started out watching the get fired up Dvd then pressed play and did fire 30 and stretch 10 class, took a breather and tackled HIIT 15 class now I am all caught up for workouts as I'm supposed to be on Day 2. Now tomorrow is wednesday and supposed to be a rest day but I will not be taking it, I plan on doing the HIIT 15 class which is perfect as I have school tomorrow. So I will be doing Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Fri,Sat, and Sunday to make sure I have my 6 days of workouts in for the first week.

My plan is I will try and make a point to post on this subject everyday that I have completed my workouts to help hold myself accountable.

So to start 4/12- fire class 30, stretch 10, and HIIT 15

until tomorrow!!

Replies

• mrsyac2
    4/13- woke up a bit sore but nothing I can't handle the plan is to do Fire 30 today after school ( I am determined to get that workout down). That's all for now until later when I actually do my workout.
  • mrsyac2
    I had some time today since my class was cancelled to workout prior to my pm class. so instead of waiting until the evening I did Fire 30. I did better today than yesterday. Good calorie burn too with all the punching I think some weighted gloves might be a good purchase. Tomorrow is Class 55 I believe so until then.
  • mrsyac2
    4/14- Core 20 done and feeling good- Taking a quick breather before starting Fire 55 Ez (my first attempt). I really enjoyed Core 20 was actually shocked with how fast it was over..
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    4/14- Core 20 done and feeling good- Taking a quick breather before starting Fire 55 Ez (my first attempt). I really enjoyed Core 20 was actually shocked with how fast it was over..

I know.....Core 20 is fast but I felt it the next day.
  • mrsyac2
    4/14- Just finished fire 55 and I'm soaking wet burned 770 calories. Until tomorrow
  • fire55 is my favorite.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    i attempted Fire55 the other day... It was hard but I loved it!!! I love the Turbo Fire period! such fun workouts!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Fire 55 is my fav as well and have grown fond of Fire 60 on the advanced dvd as well. Gotta love the music, just get's you pumped!
  • mrsyac2
    I don't have a favorite yet have to get through all the dvds first tomorrow is Fire 45 so we shall see. So far I have done 2 of the Fire 30 class, 1 HIIT 15, Core 20 and of course Fire 55.
  • mrsyac2
    4/15- Fire 45 done My favorite drill was drill 2 and 3. Burned 610 calories. yeah buddy! i have done 6 days worth of workouts in 4 days.
  • mrsyac2
    4/20 well didn't workout all weekend even though I planned to good thing I already completed week 1 workouts by Friday. Was supposed to workout on 4/18 and 4/19 but that didn't happen as my daughter had surgery on Monday and Tuesday we were in the hospital due to complications then when I came home I had to complete my homework that was due. So now I must do 6 workouts in 5 days. I will do 2 tonight to kick start back into gear for week 2
  • mrsyac2
    4/21- HIIT 15 done still a workout short for the week so I have to double up another workout day. Feeling good though I love how short that workout is.
  • mrsyac2
    Fell off the wagon since a wrench was thrown in my routine- but I'm back and trying to saddle up.
    Since i fell off course I'm starting all over.
    5/2- Fire 30
    5/3- HIIT 15
    here we go again!!
  • mrsyac2
    5/5- Fire 30 and still going strong. I got my early mothers day gift today which is a bike and the doggy jogger so I can take my dogs for jogs while I ride my bike. Have been riding all day after my workout this morning.
  • mrsyac2
    5/6- went for a 15.5 bike ride and slept like a baby afterwards
    5/7- went for a 12 mile bike ride in the trails (will say trail riding is harder than riding on the street)
  • mrsyac2
    maintaining a workout everyday so far either turbo fire or bike riding or just both.
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    LOVE Turbo Fire!!! I'm on week 6 (officially starts tomorrow). I can't get enough of it...my favs are Fire 30 and Fire 45..and all the HIIT workouts!!! I also do P90X for strength training on MWF...plus running 3-4 times a week.
  • mrsyac2
    LOVE Turbo Fire!!! I'm on week 6 (officially starts tomorrow). I can't get enough of it...my favs are Fire 30 and Fire 45..and all the HIIT workouts!!! I also do P90X for strength training on MWF...plus running 3-4 times a week.
    your a machine. End of week 1 and no weight loss the scale went up :(
  • 3aBadkids
    your a machine. End of week 1 and no weight loss the scale went up :(

See, that's the thing I'm getting a bit frustrated with....weight loss. It's been really really slow for me. I'm doing all these workouts and I still look the same. I've only lost a total of 4lbs since I started in January. The scale didn't budge until I was 60 days into P90X. But, I will continue what I'm doing because I'm really having fun with it!!
  • mrsyac2
    oh my scale is moving...just in the wrong direction. I just added bike riding to my routine and I've been riding 10-15 miles per day. I'm hoping with a mix of Turbo fire I will start to see a change. who knows though tomorrow starts week 2. I can get the most miles when I don't have class and all my homework is done. We shall see how next weeks weigh in goes.
  • 3aBadkids
    One thing I did notice is my endurance is so much better since I started TF!!! After 2-3 weeks of TF, I'm not huffing and puffing so much like before...and I can go further when I'm running before I stop for a break. I can actually complete Fire 55 EZ without pausing...haha!
  • mrsyac2
    5/9 week 2 day 1- (of my start over since I fell off the wagon) going strong with getting a workout in. Today I did Fire 45 and let me tell you that was a chore. I have had a headache since last night that wouldn't budge. By the time my headache subsided I felt like I had a horrible hangover and I just wanted to sleep since I didn't have energy. I popped in my workout ready for it to be over before it started. Pressed play and got to it, I don't know what happened but I have energy for the first time all day not a mess load of it but enough to get me through my night. I finished the workout and hopped on my bike for a quick 1 1/2 mile trip around the block. Feeling better that I accomplished my workout and even got to ride my bike for a bit.
  • mrsyac2
    5/10- Just finished HIIT 20 and not ready to stop so I'm doing HIIT 15 as well followed by either sculpt 30 or tone or Core 20- Want to go for a bike ride too. So I need to get cracking.

I would like to burn atleast 600-700 calories a day with the combination of turbo fire and my bike rides.
  • 3aBadkids
    Do you normally double up your HIIT workouts? How do you feel afterwards?? I've done Fire 30 w/ HIIT 15 before, but not back to back HIITs. I might give that a try...
  • mrsyac2
    I feel fine actually right afterwards I went on a 6.5 mile bike ride with my husband. I'm sure I will sleep great tonight.
  • mrsyac2
    I love how short the HIIT's are just don't like that I don't get a huge calorie burn.
  • mrsyac2
    Total workouts for today HIIT 20, HIIT 15, Sculpt 30, 6.5 mile bike ride- over 900 calories burned today. Not to mention my eating is on point today. Feeling great and I know I will sleep great too.
  • mrsyac2
    5/11 fire 45 done- Boom I got your boyfriend I got your man. Pretty sore from yesterdays sculpt class but pushed through my workout. depending on how i feel this evening i might do core 20. Until then I have class soon and need to get some house work done we have company coming tomorrow.
  • 3aBadkids
    Did Fire 45 too!!! One of my favs...
  • mrsyac2
    Tomorrow starts week 3 and i am looking forward to it. I completed my workouts before the end of last week and have not been eating like I should nor have I been working out. I am not stressed about it I know what I need to do and plus we had company in town and were out and about the entire weekend. Tomorrow is back to crunch time times 2 maybe even 3 lol
This discussion has been closed.