Love This Site!

Options
I have to say that I am still exploring, but so far love this site and how simple it is.

I would love to hear everyones suggestions on how to make this site work best for me.

The calorie/food tracker is the best I have found yet. I am still amazed at the food brands in the bank. It makes it so much easier when you don't have to add everything each time you are logging your food!

Replies

• chbe1007
    Options
    I have to say that I am still exploring, but so far love this site and how simple it is.

I would love to hear everyones suggestions on how to make this site work best for me.

The calorie/food tracker is the best I have found yet. I am still amazed at the food brands in the bank. It makes it so much easier when you don't have to add everything each time you are logging your food!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I put it as my home page. It's always there, can't forget to log my food.

So much easier than keeping track on paper in the kitchen, et cetera. This has been incredible for me, and the database is incredible-- I love the fact I can add to the database if something I have eaten is not already in there, and then can make it available to everyone.

I love the motivation. I love the accountability I feel to the little computer screen, as kooky as it sounds. I love having SOMETHING to answer to, and some structure.
  • Chai
    Chai Posts: 22
    Options
    I put it as my home page. It's always there, can't forget to log my food.

That is a really good idea!

I like this site too, very easy to use! Welcome chbe1007!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I say search for any of the posts by Banks. He has some very intelligent (yet lengthy) articles everyone should look into. Helps you flush the bad thinking!

:flowerforyou:

O, and never be afraid to ask questions!
  • wantingwings
    Options
    I especially like the "complete today's entry" button
    Seeing the "if everyday were like today you would weigh __ in 5 weeks" is excellent to keep me motivated.
  • monicayogima
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SITE!! If I forget to use it or get too busy I notice the weight coming back on. I even tried a free trail of weight watchers and quit two days later to come back here. Its easy to use and the support groups are sooo great. When I use it every day I do loose 1 pound a week or at least I don't gain any...which is OK for me also. good luck...let me know if you have and ?? I have been here since March!!!:smooched: