New - from Ohio

Options
Hello. New to MFP. I'm from Ohio, anywhere from Cuyahoga County to Portage County and now to Noble County. I worked downtown CLE for years and traveled all over OH for work. Now I stay at home on a 40 acre farm. Would love to meet new people for motivation. I have realized it's time to put "me" first and making time to get healthy.

Replies

• bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you love it and find all the support you need. It has been a huge help to me. Feel free to add me.
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great way to be accountable and to be encouraged in your journey! Feel free to add me!! By the way, LOVE Cuyahoga County it is quite beautiful!!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    WELCOME, I'M FROM OHIO TOO, BUT NOW AM IN PA. I LOVE OHIO THO, THAT'S HOME. YOU CAN BEFRIEND ME IF YOU NEED HELP. GOOD LUCK,RED
  • llovegrove
    llovegrove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am from Ohio as well! Feel free to add me! I will be glad to help you out in any way possible!!!!!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am in southern Michigan so we are neighbors! You will love this site!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me if you want. I also realized at the beginning of this year that it was time for me to take time for me. My kids have both graduated HS and are in college, so it is now my time! It is great to have a network of friends to help you on this journey, whether you know them or not!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Cleveland. Please add me if you'd like.