Heart Rate Monitor

Options
So I took my husband's heart rate monitor apart in order to replace the battery. It looked like something out of a cartoon. Stupid thing must be spring loaded. Either way, I now have an extra piece and cannot find a repair diagram in order to figure out how the piece goes. So, I'm asking for help>

!. Does anyone have a polar A5 they would be willing to pull the back off to tell me where the piece goes?

or

2. Is anyone willing to sell an unused polar monitor?

Let me know.

Rae

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    So I took my husband's heart rate monitor apart in order to replace the battery. It looked like something out of a cartoon. Stupid thing must be spring loaded. Either way, I now have an extra piece and cannot find a repair diagram in order to figure out how the piece goes. So, I'm asking for help>

!. Does anyone have a polar A5 they would be willing to pull the back off to tell me where the piece goes?

or

2. Is anyone willing to sell an unused polar monitor?

Let me know.

Rae
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    isnt the polar the one where they suggest you send it to the company to have the battery changed? I did not buy that one because of that very factor...

I hope you figure it out!! good luck!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    some of the Polars do say that :grumble:

One reason I passed on them at first, too. But I got to say, I love my F6!

I've been uploading mine to the Polar site every day and have my own self-made logo on the face of it. Too cool!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    very cool!!! ive wanting a polar more and more, because it seems like everything is interfereing with my highgear, making it reset itself all the time, and i have to reprogram it every time!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    i tried looking up some instructions on changing the battery with no luck so far. I will let you know if i find any, as i dont want to buy that without knowing i can change the battery myself, first.
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Sorry I cant help:ohwell:
    But I've been thinking of getting one.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    If replacing the battery was something you had to do often, I would be concerned, but you only need to do it between every 1 and 2 years, and they usually get it back to you within 2 weeks, so it's not that big of a deal. I love my F6, and I'm going with the mid-line runners model soon (I forget the model but is't an R-something).
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I donno...ummm...

483825267_c39633b418.jpg
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Oh yes - Handy Manny to the rescue!!!