FUNDRAISING

Crystel22
Crystel22 Posts: 237 Member
Good afternoon all!!! I would first like to say that I absolutely love this site. I have been able to lose 12 ibs. so far with the help of this site and the amazing support from all of my PALS. Without it, I don't think I could have came this far so soon.

I am writing this to let you all know I will be having a fundraiser Pampered Chef party on May 1st and a portion of my party goes to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. My 10 year old son has diabetes and has had it for 4 years now. I have had this show every year since then. I am also going to be walking in the JDRF walk in September. If anyone would like to order anything or even donate for this amazing cause, it would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to order, you can go to the website: www.pamperedchef.biz/heathermitchell and buy under my name Crystel Henson or you can go to the JDRF website and look for Team Henson and donate.

I would like to once again thank anyone and everyone who helps me out. My families goal is $500 right now, but would love to raise more. If you have any questions or would like to friend me, you are more than welcome to ask.

Thanks,
Crystel