New :)

jbeyett
jbeyett Posts: 7
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to this diet thing. I used to be a good size when I was younger but since then, got married and had babies and said bye bye to my waist. I am hoping to actually be able to accomplish a healthy weight so I can run around more with my girls. Also, the real smack in the face was when I went to put on a pair of capris from last summer and found out they were a lot tighter than they used to be. :) Hopefully I can make myself stick with it. :)

Replies

• Hi,

I'm a new member as well. I used to exercise all the time but my life/job has changed over the past few years and my exercising was replaced with long work hours and a terrible inconsistency with eating, and eating poorly. But I'm getting back on track and hoping to look great in my wedding dress in October!
  • latoshia1
    latoshia1 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey i am new to this site and so far it is a good tool to help me out.
  • VikTimH
    VikTimH Posts: 7
    Good Luck! Youll love this site! I love being able to cook and know how much each dish is. Just remember it takes time and commitmemt
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Welcome! You'll be able to stick to your plan. This site is wonderful, motivating & fun!:flowerforyou:
  • latoshia1
    latoshia1 Posts: 9 Member
    Yeah girl, you just have to get it in your mind and stick to it.
This discussion has been closed.