New to MFP

Options
Hi! I'm new to MFP. My name is Tricia and I am married with three children. I have two girls (9 & 7) and one boy(3). I love how this site is so motivating! I have been on my weight loss journey for about 12 weeks now and have lost 22 lbs. I couldn't figure out how to get my ticker set for my orignial beginning weight without putting me at too many calories, so I had to put my most recent weight which only shows me at a 3 lb loss. Oh well, as long as I get to my end goal I guess it doesn't really matter! :) Would love to have some encouraging and motivating people to be friends with as some days I just can't get myself motivated! LOL

Replies

• TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is an awesome place to track everything and having motivational tips, encouragement, recipes and tons of other things is just the "sugar" on top! Add me if you like.
    Good luck to you and to your already encouraging success!!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am new too! I really like this program because it keeps me on track. Please feel free to add me as a friend :smile: Oh and congratulations on your weight loss!