If you could meet 1 MFP person who & why?

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am kind of sad that no one has said me :tongue:

I said I wanted to meet all my friends and your on my friends list so that counts!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity *kitten*. Everyone should just all agree to meet me, then it works out for everyone else to meet each other. See how nice I am? Using myself for the common good of all of MFP to enjoy. A paragon of humanitarianism, I am.

mr. mcrotch.. (still laughing that i just figured our the name a few days ago)... u would be one of the ppl on my list. u are HILARIOUS!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    dieslveins...he has been so encouraging and wonderful to all of his friends, and he seems very sweet and down to earth :)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    What a cool thread! I have the best bunch of friends on my friend list and could never choose just one of them. They all help me in different ways. But, best of all, they put up with me no matter what! :drinker:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Just imagine the entertaining horror I could bring to a party IRL. Bwahahahaha! :devil:
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I can't pick just one. There are quite a few on my friend list that I would love to meet in person someday.
    Some of them live in other countries and the rest are scattered all over the USA.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What a cool thread! I have the best bunch of friends on my friend list and could never choose just one of them. They all help me in different ways. But, best of all, they put up with me no matter what! :drinker:

So that means me, huh?? :blushing:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

Especially you, sweets! :love:
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    Hm....so many to count, but I'd love to meet my friend Bri...Bri1986 i believe..she is truly amazing!!! :D
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    but to answer that question... id have to say my girl norcalbeezy... AMAZING chick! my buddy chris... hes been a HUGE inspiration as well (and it doesnt hurt that hes pretty good looking). angel... i dont know how so gets her abs like that...phil... HILARIOUS man! never seen so many posts about the bathroom. including exactly what happened there AND how it looked. he keeps me entertained, and is very inspirational with his weight loss as well. the list goes on and on! ALL the ppl here are AMAZING! i would love to meet them all!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Especially you, sweets! :love:

*squeeeeels* th_yipee.gif
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Probably a tie between audjrey & mahlissa... Both are my kinda fitness gals. They always have more than a few words to share and that makes continuing on my fitness journey that much more amazing. We should petition the site to have a conference ;)
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Neelia of course . . . Nothing like having a little bit of crazy Alabama in your life . . . Oh and Perkymeli, because she is so hot (and she's my wife)!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    No way I could pick just one I'm afraid!
    Would love to hang with all my MFP peeps!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I could not pick a favorite star in the sky, nor can I pick a favorite MFP person. I love them all and I am grateful for every last one.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity *kitten*. Everyone should just all agree to meet me, then it works out for everyone else to meet each other. See how nice I am? Using myself for the common good of all of MFP to enjoy. A paragon of humanitarianism, I am.

:P doesn't seem very assholish
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    Though most of my MFPers are great I would have to WinKitty...she never stops making you feel good about who you are and always encouraging you to do your best....She rocks and I think she's the best!!!! Rock on and keep making the noise WinKitty!!!!!

LASS! You've made me cry twice today! I sent you a message! I'd love to meet Lass, because she's a f*cking rockstar, all day, everyday. Her burns are godly, and she consistently comes in under her goal--IN A HEALTHY WAY. She is serious business, an inspiration to me, and EXACTLY everything I could hope for when I came in here the first day and was like, "I...uh...need....some friends?" I'm so glad I'm getting to know her, and that she cares and we like to make noise over here!

I know you said ONE, but I think it would be wickedly good to get drunk with anullah72--and I'm not a drinker. She'd have me ROTFLMFAO for hours at a time. Her sense of humor and goofiness is right up my alley.

And Zaggytiddies. I mean, come one...with a name like that, could you even fathom having a bad time with her?! And carrie145, and McKayMachina, and Lizzy_Sunflower, and bcweisen, and Foxerlina.

Twenty days. I have been here for 20 days and I have never felt more love and acceptance from anyone anywhere else online, and sadly enough, since I've been fat, IRL. I'm not being dramatic about that, either.

Wonderful thread.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options

I know you said ONE, but I think it would be wickedly good to get drunk with anullah72--and I'm not a drinker. She'd have me ROTFLMFAO for hours at a time. Her sense of humor and goofiness is right up my alley.

And Zaggytiddies. I mean, come one...with a name like that, could you even fathom having a bad time with her?! And carrie145, and McKayMachina, and Lizzy_Sunflower, and bcweisen, and Foxerlina.

Twenty days. I have been here for 20 days and I have never felt more love and acceptance from anyone anywhere else online, and sadly enough, since I've been fat, IRL. I'm not being dramatic about that, either.

Wonderful thread.

Thanks for the shout out winkitty! I think you named a fab MFP party!!! Let's keep rockin' this thong :D
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to meet RoadDog at some point.
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options

Wonderful thread.

Thanks for the shout out winkitty! I think you named a fab MFP party!!! Let's keep rockin' this thong :D

Hell to the YEAH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!